Thursday, January 8, 2009

Workful Escapades


Now, boys and girls, behaving like 6 year old children while at work is strictly unadvised, but due to a lack of postular excitement, I'm going to write about experiences I have had on the job. More accurately, things that I have heard about while on the job. From my very, very mature and esteemed colleagues. I have great respect for them, and I'm completely sure that you will, too.

Story Number One: Lids are Really Quite Fun

So you get bored on the job. You've done all of the production necessary, the juice bar is full, the salad bar is full, and you sure as heck don't want to sack. What's a person to do? Go skating. Duh. How on earth do you go skating when its almost 60 degrees inside your room? Well many people may be shot down by this problem and find something to work on. Not "K" and "S". Being the resourceful people they are, and not wanting to give up, they think of a very good plan. They take the largest party tray lids they can find, I believe that they are 26" but really I don't know and it doesn't matter. They had big lids, thats all you need to know. They then took the sprayer that we use to wash dishes and liberally doused the floor with hot water. We've got a rubberish floor so no worries, plus it probably needed a good cleaning anyway. Once the slipperification was complete the skating rink was ready for action. The skating could commence! I'm sure it was a grand old time, but I was unfortunately not there so I will never know for sure. Even if I was I probably would have hidden in the cooler and watched them, I definitely wouldn't want to get caught doing that. They have been caught doing many such mature things, which I will continue to write about in future posts.

Don't we all wish that we could work at such a fun and exciting place? Well we can't. So get over it and stop whining to me. I don't care about your problems! Or maybe I do. You should give me comments about your problems and I can respond! It'll be like Dear Abby, but instead it could be Dearest Cabrito! Doesn't that sound like fun? I sure think so. Yes it does.

No comments: