Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aquasaurs!!!!!








My sister got these for me last christmas, and I'm sorry to say that I have yet to grow them. Despite the fact that I have nothing to say about them I'm going to squeeze out a few words.

I think that these little fellas are quite precious. They may leave a little to be desired. One problem begins in the instructions. It says that there are around 100 eggs in the little packet. Pour all of them in at once, it says, to insure that some live. It continues on to say that usually only two will end up living no matter how many eggs you put in, doesn't this seem a little unhelpful? If the little buggers always whittle eachother down to a male and female, why put in all 100 eggs? Sounds like some poor planning if you ask me. When I hatch mine I'm definitely going to only put in about a quarter of the egg packet. An added benefit is that if I do screw something up, I'll still have about 75 eggs to kill. Yippee!

No comments: