Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You know what? I could be making money off of you right now.

Okay, I'm sure that title really got your interest raised. So I'll give you the information you need to know to realize that I am quite the fantastic person, and you should maybe start worshipping goats. Just kidding. Don't do that, it would be weird.

This will be a short post, I just wanted to let you know that I could make money for writing my blog or something. I was really tired last night when I saw the little google thing so I'm sorry if I'm just making this up, but I think that its true. Some little google advertising thing told me that if I allow them to put advertisements on my blog, I can get paid. No doubt its like 3 cents per click from my page. So I bet I could make about a dollar a year, seeing as nobody even reads my blog practically. Whatever, its no big deal. I just though you should know that I am not going to exploit my meager readers and force them to view nasty ads just so I could make a few cents every week or so. I respect you more than that, goodness gracious!

Cabrito, signing off.

1 comment:

Someone who likes their sleep said...

don't say blastyblast, you sound . . . like a loser.