Thursday, January 22, 2009

You Are A Goat

Yes. You. Are. I could have said something nice like "You are awesome, you are great." But I didn't, because that might be a lie. For all I know you may be an idiot. But in my opinion, being called a goat should be a compliment. For one reason, and I didn't even think of this when I started the post, my name is Cabrito. The minigoat. So that should really be all the reason you need, but that really isn't the point here.



I'm not quite sure if minigoats actually exist. I might go google search them. I think I'll do that now. Be right back!




Turns out they do exist! Of course, this could be a baby goat. But the caption said mini goat and its from a website called mini livestock. So it is a mini goat, not a baby goat. So there

There is another kind of goat that is much more interesting. The fainting goat. They are quite possibly the funniest animals ever. In the history of the world. And that, my goat friend, is a fact.
They don't actually faint, though. That would be sad. That would be cruel. They have this funny something or other mechanism inside them that when they get scared, something happens. all of their muscles stiffen up for a few seconds, generally causing them to fall over. If they are start running for a second before the mechanism goes off, they continue their forward motion with no way to stop themselves, and tumble around. The adults are used to things, like umbrellas, that have a tendency to pop up in a scary manner, and don't charge around like fools. They just stand there and wait for the stiffening up to occur, so that they don't even fall over. I don't like them for this reason. Why on earth would they decrease the enjoyment of their viewers? Don't they realize how funny they look when they fall over? I guess they don't. But one would think that they would understand the enjoyment gleaned by their antics, seeing as they watch other goats fall over on a daily basis. Maybe they don't take pleasure in the embarrassing acts of others. Well I do. And I like it when goats charge around and suddenly fall over. Its funny.

Please enjoy this video. It was very, very hard to find. Not.


No comments: