Thursday, January 22, 2009

Idiots

Wow. There are a lot of incredibly unintelligent people in this world. Way, way too many. I think that people with such horribly defective brains should go to a defective brain school and never be seen again. It would be borderline perfect. All the idiots locked up together, they might even beat some brains each other! Doubt it. Maybe they will just beat the brains out of each other, and then we wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. People like… Here I'll give an example name: Tucky McRatherjens.

One day recently, Tucky passed me while I was driving on a nearby road. The speed limit is 45 when you go over a certain bridge, and everyone speeds. To be safe I speed along with them, but usually no more than 50 miles per hour. I was going 50, and little stupid Tucky passed me. I hate being passed, I really do. In fact, there are few things I hate more than being passed. One of them is being pulled out in front of, but that is a story for another time. The point is, Tucky McRatherjens past me, and I was angry.

See, when you are already speeding, and someone passes you, it is bordering on ridiculous. Especially when the person that passed you just got his license. It makes you want to watch him get pulled over just so you can laugh at him. I might even pull over too just so I can point and cackle. Unfortunately, this time he was not pulled over. I bet he was going at least 65. And he’s obviously an idiot because he was laughing and talking to his girlfriend. His girlfriend is not a looker, by the way. Surprise, surprise. I was beginning to think there was no hope in the world.

Then one day this week, Mr. Idiot Tucky was doing donuts in the school parking lot. There’s a red flag shooting up somewhere that has “Idiot!” written all over it. Around and around he went, thinking he was really, really cool. I didn’t think he was cool, but he did. Then he must have lost control or gotten dizzy or something, and he hit a car. The car he hit was shoved into another car. Oops. Realizing the gravity of this mistake, Tucky drove off to avoid being caught. Too bad there were a bunch of people watching. Cops were called and people were notified, and now Tucky McRatherjens is in big trouble. Darn! Hope his parents send him to boarding school in Switzerland and he dies a lonely death. Wouldn’t that be fantastic?

K, this post was very random, but I thought that people should be aware of the idiots that live around them, and keep an eye out.


*The facts in this story are true, but names and some other details have been changed to protect the identity of an idiot.

No comments: