Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Have Been Silenced Long Enough

Okay. So a long time ago I decided that I would try to complain on my blog as little as possible. I mean really, nobody wants to hear some random person they don't even know complain. It's ridiculous. And stupid. But I have decided to complain in this post for two reasons. Number one, nobody I don't know reads my blog anyway (because they obviously would have followed it, since it is so amazing), so it isn't like I am complaining to random people who don't care. The people aren't random, even if they still don't care. And reason number two, everyone that reads my blog most likely lives in Iowa and share my grief towards the previously mentioned state.

Iowa is lame. The weather here from October to April tends to suck. Majorly. Some people get all fuzzy and happy inside when the trees start changing colors, but not me. First of all, green is my favorite color so why would I want it to change to red, orange, yellow, purple, or any other stupid color? That's my opinion on the dumb trees anyway. Also, everyone knows that Fall is a season of way too many clouds and the end of summer. Which means the end of warm weather. Which means the beginning of freaking cold. And after Fall comes Winter, in case you didn't know, and Winter is completely lame. It is sunny like one day out of every ten and everything is either gray, brown, or some disgusting mix of the two. Except for snow of course, which is white. Either way, there is a dismal lack of interesting colors, and even the sky is useless. Floating around up there acting completely worthless and gray. Sheesh. Not helpful. Anyway. Winter is just plain lame. There aren't enough school breaks, which doesn't help either.

The real point of this blog post is that it is now April Fifth, of the calendar year two thousand and nine (I just felt like writing it that way because it takes up more space and makes me feel like I have accomplished something, which I haven't). It is also snowing, sleeting, hailing, raining, windy, and generally looking crappy out the window. I hate it. It is April. Whatever happened to April showers bringing May flowers? I'm pretty sure snow doesn't count. Not at all. I want it to be warm and sunny and hot and delicious so I can exercise in the great outdoors. Not that I probably would be outside anyway. In general all of my time at is either spent at school, at work, doing homework, or playing video games. It is not an exciting life. I blame it all on school. School ruins everything. If only I could drop out, but I don't think med school accepts high school dropouts. Maybe I'll look into it. Or maybe I'll just be homeless and bum around in some rich city where people throw money at the homeless all the time, almost like it is a never ending parade. How does that sound? Yeah, I thought it sounded a bit implausible too, but whatever. I'll think of something sometime.

No comments: