Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spencer, Shut Up.

Wondering why I put this title? Because Poopypance or whatever her blogger name is just loudly exxlaimed that to some person. The name may have been changed to protect his (or her) identity. I don't feel like having his (or her) identity stolen on my behalf. That would be rather sad. And a little bit unlikely. Basically the only reason that is my title is because I couldn't think of what to name this post about dead people, so I just chose Spencer, Shut Up. It is a good title. Adds a sense of mystery. Or something.

So the dead people, you ask? Well today I'm going to THE BEST college ever to see some dead people. Want to know the college? Now here I'm going to assume everyone as heard of it, because only people that live in the ol' CR would ever consider reading my blog. Because only people that I force to follow my blog would actually ever look at it. Pretty much. If you don't live in Cedar Rapids and you are reading this. FOLLOW MY BLOG. Unless you live in Decorah and you are my sister. Because that would be anticlimactic. But otherwise, follow it. Then I can brag to everyone that I have cool followers, and they, poor silly people that they are, do not! Anyway. Back to the college I'm going to, both to see dead people and for real college. Kirkwood! Best school EVER. I love it. It's so amazing. All the smart people from the world go there. All of them. Actually I'm not going there. For college. But I am going to go there today (if I can find it). I've never driven there except for one time, and I got lost, so I'm screwed basically. And I'm driving some kid I don't even know as well. So we're both going to get lost and then get kidnapped, and then die. That's how it always happens in the movie, and movies don't lie.

Assuming we will eventually get there, we then have to find the right building and the right room then we get to see some dead body. Sounds exciting no? And basically thats all I have to say about the dead body viewing. What a long and exciting way to get there, huh? I thought so. And you do too. No you don't, but "you" don't exist because nobody reads this. So the moral of the story is I won, and you lost, and there is nothing you can do to change that. HA!

No comments: