Monday, April 13, 2009

Ohh The Bloody Wanker.

Pronounced Irish style, with no r sound on the end. This is one of my new favorite sayings. I don't even know what it means except bloody means bad. And wanker sounds bad. But who cares when it is an Irish person talking to you? Do I care? No. Do you? No. Okay. We're good. I like Irish people. I play xbox with them. And they are my friends. But this in fact has no point at all, and I will stop talking about it. It is not important.

I don't actually know if I had a point in this blog post, except that I like Irish people. I played some more Xbox with them today, and it was fun. They talk real nice like, and I played with three Irish people and a guy from the Netherlands. Sometimes, when I'm reading a book, the author will describe someone speaking as if they think about every word before saying it. I always thought that was a really dumb way of describing something. Way too much of an exaggeration. But this Netherlandian fellow actually talked like that. Really, really, slowly with a big space between each word. And he also had a voice that was incredibly deep. So it just made him sound like a giant from Harry Potter or something. I thought it was funny. I also that it was funny that I was the only American in the games we were playing. But I liked that, Americans tend to be stupid. Except you. If you are reading this you obviously display incredible levels of intelligence and sense of humor. Andd I just lost my train of thought. Thanks for reading. Bye.

No comments: