Monday, February 9, 2009

I Hate Homework

Don't we all? I think we do. Except for of course Roxanne Betta. Because she is crazy insane and loves it deep down. Everyone else though is tortured by homework. Haunted, even. It was while distracting myself from the doldrums of homework that I came across a wonderful picture. This picture is quite hard to read, and so I will describe it to you and then give you the words. Okay? We appreciate your cooperation. We really do. You are great, you are awesome.


It is a sheet of notebook paper. Or rather, a picture of one. It has had some stuff typed on it. It looks like it should be a t-shirt. In fact, it probably is. If it isn't I know some of the points on it are because I have seen shirts like it before. Okay here goes.

I Didn't Do My Homework Because:


  • I didn't do my history homework because I don't believe in dwelling on the past.

  • I didn't want the other kids to look bad.

  • A sudden gust of wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

  • Another pupil fell in a lake and I jumped in to save them. Unfortunately, my homework drowned.

  • Our furnace broke and we had to burn it to keep ourselves from freezing to death.

  • I'm not at liberty to say why.

  • I wanted to frame the detention letter you're about to give me.

  • It was involved in a freak accident involving a hippo, a toaster, and a bag of frozen peas. You don't want to know the details.

  • I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.

  • My mom used it as a dryer sheet.

  • My agent won't allow me to publish my homework until the movie deal is finished.

  • I was abducted by green-skinned, three-eyed, pig-snouted space aliens and they incinerated my homework with their death rays.

  • I felt it wasn't challenging enough.

  • My parents were sick and unable to do my homework last night. Don't worry, they were sutiably punished.

  • I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school.

  • I didn't want to add to your already heavy workload

  • I spent the night at a rally supporting higher pay for our hard working teachers.


How funny are these? The correct answer here is really funny. Really, really funny would get you some extra credit. I'm considering using these on my history teacher sometime. I think he would enjoy them. Unless of course he doesn't find them funny, and consequently fails me. That would be a shame.


Kbye!



Oh and P.S. I actually didn't even include all of them. There are actually a few more, but they were stupid and/or lame. So I decided that you would be better off without reading them. I'm trying to improve the world intelligence level. Work with me.

No comments: