Thursday, February 5, 2009

El Cabrito

I have just discovered something very sad. I am not the first person to make up the name El Cabrito. This is tragic. I have lost my uniqueness. Whatever happened to every person being special? It was all a lie!



Maybe not. But I googled el cabrito, and I, being the most important mini goat in the world, was the first one to show up, followed by another post using the name El Cabrito. I was initially shocked, this emotion was quickly followed by outrage. I was incensed, to say the least. Or I felt violated. Pick your favorite emotion.


Turns out there is a place called El Cabrito Taqueria, which is a taco selling place. Not only do they sell tacos, but any number of tacoey things. Who do these people think they are? Important? Because they are not. They sell tacos. I write world famous blog posts. I think famous authors trump community loved taco makers. Diss! No that is really just a joke. I like tacos.

I will of course have to look more into this business, to make sure that they are not misrepresenting the goat. That would be quite the shameful ordeal to say the least. You may take a look here, but be warned. The first time I took a peek I couldn't help but notice a certain advertisement in the margin. Something about some 'sex survey.' I, being the honest citizen that I am, did not waste my time with such things. In other words, the survey was already closed. I will be honest with you, I was a bit curious as to what the heck type of questions this survey would be asking. Just in case you would like to know the results of the survey, they come out two days from now, 2/12/09. Try not to get too excited please.

I appear to have rambled off my topic and am now looking around at the swamp I got stuck in. Whatever. I probably won't ever get back on to my paved topic.

Until next time.

P.S. For you excited readers who can't wait to attempt to take the sex survey, despite my warning that it is no longer open for input, the ad has been removed. Hate to burst your bubble and all.

No comments: