Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Danielle Part 3

To add insult to injury, she went to talk to the managers. One would expect her to say something to the effect of "Oh I overflowed the sink and I'm really sorry, don't blame it on my coworkers." Is this what she said? Of course not. She said something more like "The High Schoolers have been dicking around." What kind of phrase is that anyway? The nerve! She could have kept quiet and none of the managers ever would have known anything, but instead she blames it on me! Me, who had made 56 salads, 4 pans of Taco Haystack dip, 18 vegetable pizza bagels, and 15 fruit and cheese trays. My list went on and on, while hers barely even existed. Can you imagine what my co workers and I felt? Pissed off would be a good term. Furious would be another. Not only did we work our asses off all day, we got blamed for somebody else's mess and had a new list of work to boot!

So, my friends, the lesson of the day is that people can not be trusted. Have you read that little note on the side? About small children? Well that should be changed to everyone, but I can't remember how to edit it, so it will continue to say small children.

I wanted to put a post of a lesbian up here, but after Google searching the word lesbian, I thought better of it. The pictures would have burned your eyes and made them bleed. So I guess the moral of the story is, don't trust any lesbians named Danielle. I think there should be a deeper moral but I'm too tired to think of one.

P.S. Sorry if this seemed whiny, but I thought everyone should be on guard for lesbians named Danielle. They are evil.

P.P.S. Sorry that this post was so long, it just happened to turn out that way. I did some word counting and it adds up to about 1140 words. Quite the lengthy little beasty!

P.P.P.S If the post doesn't seem very long anymore I probably broke it up into several smaller ones for neatness' sake. K thanks. Bye.

Allergen Notes: Sarcasm is included.

Disclaimer: Names may have been changed to protect the identity of those discussed in these and other blog posts.

1 comment:

ArtificialRedHead said...

fyi, this danielle character got caught texting on tuesday, left early then promptly proceeded to call in on wednesday.