Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shedding


Random post, I know. Get over it.

Cats can be oh so cute and cuddly. That soft fur that covers them and makes them so exciting and lovable to little children the world over is actually the devil's spirit in inanimate-object form. Yes, this is true. Cats long ago were possessed by the devil, and to get him out they grew fur. The sunlight on their fur killed his little soul chunk that was possessing them, leaving only one small side effect. Shedding. Right before the piece of soul was destroyed it enacted one final piece of revenge and damaged the cells making the hair. Now today we are left with cats that drop their fur like there's no tomorrow. Many people don't care, because they don't have cats or want them. But to those people that own them, it is quite a pain in the you-know-where.

So why am I writing about such a topic? No reason. But I'm pretty sure nobody cares to read this anyway, so what does it matter? I'm practically talking to myself. Like an old woman chunnering to herself about this or that. I'm turning into an old lady! Oh no! Here's the funny thing though, when you imagine an old lady muttering to herself about kids these days or whatever else it is that old ladies mutter about these days, you imagine her talking to her cat, do you not? Yeah I thought so, thats what I think of too.

Oh, there I go getting all off topic again. So basically I'm turning a simple whiney blog that is worth about two sentences into a long post that will look like some Grade A Extra Fancy Heinz Ketchup. Or something like that. So whats the complaint, you ask? Hair.. Hair should be outlawed and everyone should have to shave all of their hair off. What a perfect world, no nasty pieces of hair getting stuck to your sexy black dress pants, your wonderful new coat, nowhere. No hair.

The perfect world.

No comments: