Monday, December 15, 2008

Shoes Should Be Worshipped

Disclaimer: If you have sensitive ears and are mildly afraid of cross dressers... Do not watch this video. It is really quite funny, but can hurt the hearing organs of those that are unprepared and/or afraid of cussing. The ESRB (or is that just for video games... who cares) would give this a rating of PG-13 due to mild sexual content and mild swearing. Just watch the stupid thing and stop reading my blog. The video is way better.

Shoes...



Yum Yum. Gotta love those cross dressers and their fathers with very weird voices and facial expressions. The reason (some of) you were forced to endure that fantastic demonstration of all the amazing shoe varieties is simple; somebody threw a shoe at our not-so-amazing president.

I wish I were Borat, I would go high five the thrower.

Muntazer al-Zaidi is his name. Great guy, if only I could meet him. Boy oh boy does this sound anti-American. I'm all for America and everything it stands for.... except for that Bush guy. I can't believe that he got reelected, or even elected the first time. Something must be said for uninformed people in large masses. I'm actually generally a politically uninformed person, but even I, the Cabrito, would not have voted for Bush had I been old enough. He was destined to be a flop.

P.S. I suck at writing about politics, go read somebody else's blog. Humph.

P.S.S. While contemplating what to blog about next I remembered a video I had seen long ago. It is entitled muffins. It is a little bit less painful than the shoes one, and is oddly enough by the same YouTube person. Strange, indeed! I think that next time I have a muffin it will be the asbestos one just because it sounds oh so delicious. I'm really squeezing my brain hard and not much is coming out. Maybe I'll stop for the night. Sheesh. Talk about low quality blogs...

No comments: