Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Reflections

Reading the title of this blog I bet at least one reader thought it was about water. Well guess what, its not! The reflections for this blog are introspective reflections.

As the leaves change colors and animals prepare for winter, I think about what I did the previous summer, and if it is what I wanted to do. In other words, I give myself a rating on how well I accomplished my goals. Usually the goals are small ones, nothing major. It seems as if most of the time my goals go un accomplished. I tend to distract myself from my goals and forget about them. I think that this happens to most people with goals that are repeated year after year. Such as losing weight after Thanksgiving, or Christmas. After both of the aforementioned holidays, an influx of new people appear in every gym. People want to work out, to be fit, yet somehow by that time next year, people have forgotten their goals, become too busy. That is how my goal setting works, but I try to set my goals before summer. Every summer I get busy, and before I know it, the summer is over and its back to the drudgery of school.

No comments: