Saturday, May 23, 2009

Okay People, This is sad

By the way I'm actually writing this post on the 27th, not the 23, but I figure my reflection post should be last. I was thinking today about how I was proud I had made it up to 2400 words, which is 8 posts with 300 words each, and was our generic requirement. I always do less posts because then I can ramble more about one topic rather than write about a bunch of different topics. As I was sitting thinking about how good I am to have caught up in a one day blogfest I realized something. It should be 400 words, not 300. Oh no. This puts me 800 words behind, which is the equivalent of two posts. Which means two points down the tubes. Which means that now I am here blogging away trying to catch up so that I can get a good grade in this class for once. So here I am. Typing away listlessly. Tired out of my mind. Yay for blogging! Ooh! Guys! I'm at 180 words already, this is good. This is very good. I'm one fourth of the way done!

Just in case anyone was wondering, Embroz is over there frightening a poor young lassie to death. He's telling her this might all be a flash or something. It is a bit distracting. I'm not sure I understand either, but hey. By writing this in here I've probably gotten about 50 more words. Only 550 to go!

So me and my neighborfriend Hanna started watching Lost season one on abc.com last year. Want to know how to get there, just in case you want to watch it sometime? Yeah, I figured you would. First you go to http://www.abc.com. Then you click on the Free Episodes link, which I think is in red. It will open a little box type thing with all of the abc.com shows that you can watch for free. There are quite a few but Lost is the one we are looking for. Click on that, you might have to download the movie player thing but it doesn't take long at all so it shouldn't be a big deal. Once that happens it will take you to the Lost homepage thing and from there you can select the season and episode. The earlier episodes are on the bottom, though, so don't let that trip you up like it almost did to me. Once you click on your episode you will have to choose whether you want standard streaming or High Def. I always do Hi Def but I'm guessing it doesn't really matter. By the way, Emma thinks it is creepy to watch shows online, but really it isn't. Feel free to do it.

No comments: