Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh!

So I came to my website today and realized that people don't hate me quite as much as originally thought.

In... lets see... hmmm.. four days I had 44 views! Now, we must keep in mind that two of them were me. But that is still 42 (different) people that looked at my blog! Could this possibly mean that somebody I don't even know looked at my blog? That prospect is a bit too exciting for me. That averages out to over ten people per day. I'm oh so proud. Probably it was just a fluke and the counter will stop going up, but... I can understand. I have the counter set so that it only counts unique computers so maybe everyone that ever planned on reading my blog already has and the counter won't go up. But if I change the counter so that it shows page views then it is guaranteed to always go up because of those dedicated readers that just can't stop coming back. Its irresistable. Plus, it will count me every time I look at it so that'll be a morale booster. But it won't be very accurate so I may just leave it like this. If I have to change it, though, I will. You have been warned.

No comments: